(No ACS endorsement implied)
- Wingate Dunross, Inc., 28632 Roadside Drive #203, Agoura Hills CA 91301, (818)597-3200 ext. 211, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CTS Global (subsidiary of ComForce), Kasee Bojorquez, 5220 Pacific Concourse Drive, #135, Los Angeles, CA 90045, (310) 643-2682, Email : Services@ctsglobalusa.com
- Lab Support, Inc., 20750 Ventura Blvd, Suite 410, Woodland Hills, CA 91364; phone number 818-884-8360; email email@example.com
- Lab Support, Orange County Branch, 3100 Bristol Street, Suite 550, Costa Mesa, CA 92626; phone number 714-545-0208; email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lab Support, San Diego Branch, 9095 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 240, San Diego, CA 92108; phone number 619-516-4080; email email@example.com
- Kelly Scientific Resources, 625 The City Drive, #475, Orange, CA 92868, (714) 971-0721, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Scientific Resources, 21300 Victory Blvd., #1190, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, (818) 716-4520, Fax: (818) 676-1209, email email@example.com
Is your company a recruiter of technical professionals such as chemists? Contact the SCALACS office to be included on this roster. Better yet, consider sponsoring this website ($29/month, three month minimum prepaid), and have a link on our navigation menu!
Occasionally we get job listings from local employers. Our current Job Listing is:
Chaffey College Full time tenure track Chemistry Position: Posted February 4, 2016
SuperbTech has 3 Temporary Chemist positions available ($22-$24/hour): Posted March 10, 2016
This temporary Chemist will work in the client’s laboratory and may be called upon to assist in all laboratory departments. May conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical and physical analyses of air samples, using a variety of techniques, procedures and instrumentation including Extraction Techniques, ICP/MS, and Ion Chromatography, to evaluate air quality samples for kind and concentrations of contaminants present.
-BS IN CHEMISTRY IS REQUIRED, from an accredited US college or university, preferably with an emphasis in qualitative analysis.
-REQUIRES some experience conducting qualitative and quantitative chemical and physical analyses using a variety of techniques, procedures and instrumentation. Knowledge of and experience with Extraction Techniques, ICP/MS, and Ion Chromatography is desired. Candidates with the most directly-related or transferable professional experience will be given highest consideration.
Submit your resume, copies of your transcripts from an accredited US college or university, and a list of all instrumentation with which you are experienced, and what it was used to analyze to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the website at www.superbtechinc.com.